Terms and ConditionsBack to Home
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
Plate at No.6 restaurant is a trading name of Onriver (UK) Limited. The term ‘Onriver (UK) Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Suite 205, Britannia House, 11 Glenthorne Road, Hammersmith, London W6 0LH. Our company registration number is 09413011. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Access to this site is permitted on a temporary basis only, and Onriver (UK) Limited reserves the right to halt or restrict access to anyone.
- When ordering or booking online you must provide a valid card for payment and billing information.
- When ordering the prices will be shown against each item, and you will be provided with a list of all items ordered, and finally an overall total for payment, prior to submitting the order, and making the consequential payment.
- The following personal information may be stored by us for use by third parties and by us :
- Payment card details, if using online ordering pages, and maybe be provided to our external outsourced accountant (Accounting Enterprises Limited), should queries arise and for the lawful purpose of maintaining our statutory accounts.
- Name and address when placing an order online, which may be provided to a third party delivering the order to the specified address..
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- You must not misuse this website by the introduction of viruses, trojans, or any other malicious form of program, and any other software which has not been authorised by us. Prior written consent for any program must be obtained from Onriver (UK) Limited.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us, and our design contractor. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website, and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Any complaints or queries in relation to these terms and conditions should be sent to: email@example.com or posted to the address below:
HR & Secretariat
Onriver (UK) Limited
11 Glenthorne Road